Conveying systems for the paper industry
MSB's conveying systems for the paper industry are tailor-made solutions for transporting graphic papers, corrugated board paper or cardboard. These systems are always planned for the particular customer and adapted individually to the logistics chain in question. In that way our conveying systems for the paper production and converting transport the goods safely and reliably to the warehouse, to the next processing stage or to the loading bay.
We flexibly integrate all the necessary steps (see column on the right) in the conveying line and thus ensure that the roll transport is seamlessly integrated into the internal logistics system. The roll transport system is coordinated by a central processing unit which communicates fully automatically with your data processing system or warehouse management system via a data interface.
Transport systems from MSB run continuously and work fully automatically for 365 days in the year.
Depending on the customer's individual requirements, we combine a multitude of different elements with each other to move the rolls:
- Slat conveyors made of steel or plastic to transport lying rolls
- Slat conveyors made of steel or plastic to convey standing rolls
- Lowerator for height differences of up to 10 metres
- Horizontal transfer units as turntables, shuttle cars or discharge ramps with kicker and stopper
- Upender to change the reels from a lying position into a standing position or vice versa